You know how uncomfortable and embarrassing dandruff can be if you’ve ever looked down at your black shirt and discovered “snowflakes” dusting your shoulders. Dandruff can occur any time of the year, but wintertime can worsen the condition. Wintertime dandruff is typically brought on by a dry scalp, which can be very itchy and irritating. But worry not! Take a seat back and relax because it’s time to make anti-dandruff shampoos your new best friend.
Although many people are embarrassed by dandruff and believe it to be a sign of poor hygiene and improper cleansing, but this is untrue. It’s vital to remember that dandruff is normal and even common, so try not to be too harsh on your scalp.
So, exactly what dandruff is? Dandruff is scalp flaking brought on by inflammation. Everyone has yeast on their scalp, and our skin reacts to yeast and causes inflammation, an itchy scalp, and flaky skin. Dandruff can be annoying, bothersome, uncomfortable, and challenging to get rid of. But by choosing the best anti-dandruff shampoo and the right washing technique, get ready to end those irritating and itchy flakes.
Try out Fixderma’s expert-recommended Bioteez- S Shampoo!!
Why Bioteez-S is the best anti-dandruff shampoo?
Always battling flakes off your shoulders and experimenting with the several “best anti-dandruff shampoos” available in the market still not getting the desired results? Give a try to the expert-approved anti-dandruff shampoo which can do wonders. Fixderma’s Bioteez-S, a dermatologist-recommended anti-dandruff shampoo, which has a rich lather and prevents hair tangling. It softens your hair, cleans the scalp by stripping away extra oil and sebum, and fights off dandruff flakes.
This shampoo is sulfate-free and is infused with the perfect combination of salicylic acid, panthenol, tea tree oil, and biopolymer which helps bust persistent dandruff, while its soothing agents prevent over-drying of the scalp. By using the right way, this anti-dandruff shampoo promotes a healthier scalp, regulates flakiness, reduces itching of the scalp, and conditions hair for smoother, dandruff-free, itch-free, and healthy hair.
Now, let’s know how its formulation makes it the best shampoo for dandruff
- ZPTO (ZINC PYRITHIONE) is an anti-fungal agent which is proven by FDA. It possesses antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal qualities that can help cure acne, scalp psoriasis, and seborrheic dermatitis (commonly known as dandruff). It is highly effective against dandruff-causing organisms and stops yeasts from growing, which is a major contributor to dandruff. Pyrithione zinc, as its name suggests, is produced from the chemical element zinc and is a frequent ingredient in anti-dandruff shampoos. This ingredient’s characteristics relieve itchy and dry scalp by removing fungus, germs, and microbes.
- KERTYOLS (SALICYLIC ACID) Salicylic acid is maybe best known to you as an anti-acne substance. However, it is a component of shampoos because it helps cure psoriasis and other dry, scaly scalp disorders by dissolving dead skin cells on the scalp. When dead skin cells accumulate, it creates thick dry patches on the scalp. To prevent them from forming, salicylic acid as an ingredient in shampoo can aid by reducing these patches and boosting moisture.
- BIOPOLYMER (CHITOSAN) acts as an antistatic that maintains static electricity in hair. It provides a conditioning effect on the hair. Chitosan thereby protects hair from bleaching agents. It helps to retain moisture in low humidity and to maintain hairstyles in high humidity. Chitosan and hair are complementary because they carry opposite electrical charges – Chitosan is positively charged, and hair is negatively charged. A solution that contains chitosan forms a clear, elastic film on the hair, increasing its softness and mechanical strength.
- TEA TREE OIL Many shampoos contain tea tree oil as an essential ingredient due to its antimicrobial and antifungal properties. Tea tree as an ingredient provides a soothing effect on the scalp. It washes away excess oil, sebum, chemical build-up, and dead skin cells and offers the needed nourishment to the scalp, reducing flaking and itching. Not only this, tea tree oil benefits hair by reducing yeast build-up which triggers dandruff and strengthens your hair roots.
- D-PANTHENOL provides deep conditioning effects on the scalp & hair. It relieves dandruff-related dryness & itching. It is known to improve the texture and feel of your hair making it look shiny and more vibrant. It also helps to enhance the volume of your strands making them look silky and shiny.
Disclaimer: The statements, opinions, and data in these publications are solely those of the individual authors and contributors, not Credihealth and the editor(s).
Call +91 8010-994-994 and talk to Credihealth Medical Experts for FREE. Get assistance in choosing the right specialist doctor and clinic, compare treatment costs from various centers, and timely medical updates