Today, the young generation is curious about their body appearances. They take complete care of how or what they achieve professionally and personally. One of the major trends for them is to have a beard after they depart their schooling. To go with the trend and distinguish themselves from others, all men in today’s time want rich and large hair growth on their heads and face. The issue is not all men can have the thick and full growth of hair. Fortunately, several methods may help them increase beard thickness. One potential method is the use of vitamin B7 supplements or biotin for beard growth. These supplements will help with your rich hair growth promotion on your body parts. Herein, we will discuss how biotin may help men to have full-length hair growth on their faces.
What are biotin and its benefits?
Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, plays an important role in the metabolization process of proteins, carbs, and fats. The intestine present in the human body can help to promote the production of biotin in little amounts. Our body cannot synthesize biotin on its own and therefore, many require biotin supplements to have the desired results in their body.
- Biotin helps in the production of Keratin, a kind of protein that helps to promote hair growth, skin, and nails.
- If you are taking biotin supplements, you should take at least 30mcg, as suggested by the researchers.
- Biotin is also found in other food products like bananas, red meat, cooked eggs, seeds, and nuts.
- Till now, no test can help to identify the lower level of biotin in the body. So, you are left with only certain symptoms that may help you identify that it is high time to consume some biotin!
- The lower level of biotin in the body can lead to thin hair, and a scaly red rash around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
You should not include biotin in your occasional eating habits or meals until you have its deficiency. Biotin supplements may interfere with certain laboratory tests. Also, if you are taking biotin, you should inform your doctor to detect additional impurities in the blood.
Can biotin help men with facial hair growth?
One of the major roles of biotin is to promote the production of keratin, a protein that helps to sustain the growth of hair, nails, and skin. So you can now consider how important biotin is for beard growth. Also, Do not confuse hair growth with beard growth. Biotin promotes hair growth on any body part, not particularly beard growth. Also, biotin is not beneficial if you are not associated with its deficiency.
- If you believe that taking biotin may negatively affect you, you should also consider its benefits that are far more quick and important than anything else.
- Hair loss is one of the most common medical conditions that may also be a side effect of any other major disease. Consequently, you can not predict any particular cause for hair loss. It can happen because of a weak immune system and low hormonal profile. This can affect the quality of hair on your body parts.
- Various shampoos, soaps, creams, and other cosmetic products are made or added with a small amount of biotin. This may help you regain the hair growth that may have been lost because of any unknown reason.
When to take Biotin for Beard Growth?
Biotin deficiency is rare and usually occurs because of the insufficient level of enzymes that regulate the level of biotin in the form of biotinidase. This biotin level may also get altered because of intestinal malabsorption due to the use of antibiotics, excessive alcohol, and raw eggs.
- You may have certain early signs of biotin deficiency, including abnormal skin, nail, and hair growth.
- If you are going through an advanced deficiency of biotin, it may result in impaired vision and seizures or may affect your nervous system.
- Biotin helps to promote the production of fatty acids from the use or consumption of carbohydrates and sugar in the liver.
- Biotin improves overall hair growth and prevents various other losses like brittle nails and weak and thin hair.
What are the top Biotin Rich Foods?
In addition to oral supplements, biotin is also found in several other cosmetic products like beard oil, creams, and serums. Although it is known that biotin helps promote hair growth, there is very limited research regarding this evidence. Also, other products or compounds being sold in the market have shown the presence of another important compound known as minoxidil which helps to promote hair growth. You must consult a dermatologist for the proper treatment and find out what suits you best. However, many food items may help you with the richness of biotin, and these are:
What are some best Biotin for Beard Growth?
Here are the top biotin Supplement for Beard Growth available in the market –
- HealthKart HK Vitals Biotin (10000 mcg), Supplement for Hair Growth –
The beard growth medicine is beneficial for hair, nails, and skin and consists of all the necessary dietary products to help you with hair growth. This is beneficial in producing hair thickness and volume. The product is suitable for both men and women and helps to improve the brittleness of the nails, improving the skin growth- making it youthful and glowy, and helping to bring strong, thick, and permanent hair growth to the head and faces. HK Vital helps to convert the food (that you take) into energy and boost the metabolism rate, making your body fight the consequences of the biotin deficiency like fatigue, loose skin, lack of energy, and digestive problems.
Where to Buy – Amazon.in
- GROOMO Biotin Hair Growth Tonic for Men – 100 ml
This is a non-greasy hair tonic with a fine and light texture to allow you to apply and enjoy the style you like. It promotes hair growth, fights the symptoms that lead to light hair, and combats hair loss problems. Sometimes, due to stress and other routines of life, people often suffer hair loss, making them feel stressed about the physicality of their bodies. This tonic is specially made for people who all want the best hair growth.
Where to buy – Amazon.in
- Himalayan Organics Vitamin B Complex with 100% RDA B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9 & B12
This B complex tablet comes with a combination of other vitamins in the series of vitamin B. The beard growth supplement is beneficial to converting food into energy and thereby breaking down fats and carbohydrates, giving you enough energy to fasten your body movements and increase your capabilities to perform any task. B2 and B3 in this product help to manage the growth of red blood cells in the body and support the functions of the enzymes responsible for the easy consumption of the vitamins in the body. It benefits hair, skin, and bone development, giving you a blend of all necessary vitamins.
Where to buy – Amazon.in
- OZiva Plant Based Biotin for hair growth 10000mcg+ with Amla for Men & Women.
The beard growth supplement provides you with the nourishment of whole food. The powder is made with natural Sesbania Agati leaves, helping you with natural hair growth, supporting healthy skin and nails, and preventing hair loss. For better results, you only need to add two scoops of this powder in water and consume it for at least three months. It is a chemically and laboratory-tested biotin powder that helps you with complete hair growth with no added sugar and gluten. It is a certified product by the Vegan Society of the UK.
Where to buy – Amazon.in
- Follihair New Nutraceutical 30N Tablets Bottle, Pack of 1
You may have come across a situation where you may need the support of medicines to nourish the hair growth on the body, head, or face. To combat these situations, you can take the help of specially made products like Follihair, which is completely vegetarian and is made specifically for hair growth. It is a pack of 30 tablets in one bottle. The only thing you need to do is to consume at least one tablet each day or as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
Where to buy – Amazon.in
Biotin is an essential form of Vitamin B that supports good energy and the good production of Keratin. Keratin is an important protein that helps produce nails, hair growth, and skin. Suppose you are conscious of biotin because of intestine malabsorption. In that case, you can still use biotin supplements and other food materials that may help you with proper hair growth and skin recovery. Some supplements and vitamins are famous for proper growth and sufficient richness of biotin. But, you must consult your healthcare provider before finally consuming biotin in your diet.